inuyasha rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to the fudeal era and the present to a world of demons and bandits and a world with cars fast food and schools welcome the inuyasha rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worship the great Nicky :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicky
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2
Personality : Just shut up and worship me, or would you rather I eat you? How's that for a personality? :P
Era : Feudal
Marital Or Dating Status : I'm just a kid.
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Character sheet
Health:
Worship the great Nicky :P Left_bar_bleue0/0Worship the great Nicky :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Spirit Energy:
Worship the great Nicky :P Left_bar_bleue0/0Worship the great Nicky :P Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Race:

Worship the great Nicky :P Empty
PostSubject: Worship the great Nicky :P   Worship the great Nicky :P EmptyWed May 26, 2010 8:48 am

Name: Nicky

Era: Feudal

History: The Demon Skunk God. In actuallity Nicky is a horribly weak little skunk demon, but he possesses a terrifying ability to consume others for their skills, making him a genuine threat. He has no real territory of his own, and wanders constantly in search of anything that seems fun. He's a complete coward when he doesn't have the advantage, and will run away as soon as the tide turns against him. He's ridiculously weak physically, and so makes sure it's never a fair fight. Due to his name and rare species he's probably from outside Japan, but it's never been confirmed.

Appearence:

Worship the great Nicky :P Nickyskunk

Race: Skunk Demon

Weapon and Personal Skills:

Onarado: Nicky has the nastiest farts of any demon ever, and uses them for his basic attacks. They're weak damage wise, but the smell is so terrible that they can easily KO opponents, and as he gets stronger inflict status ailments.

Youki Devour: Enables Nicky to swallow other demons whole and learn their moves by eating them. This power is the only reason he's considered a demon god, and otherwise is pathetic stat-wise.

One Hit Wonder: Nicky has 1 hp and cannot raise it. His fart attacks are cheap, and his devouring ability is deadly, but a single punch will take the brat out.

Starting Health and Spirit energy.

HP: 1 (cannot raise it either.)
SE: 2,000
Back to top Go down
sharra
admin/half dog demon/era traveler/time travler/demon of the north
admin/half dog demon/era traveler/time travler/demon of the north
sharra

Male
Number of posts : 92
Personality : kind, untill you harm someone i love
Era : travling eras
Marital Or Dating Status : dateing:asami touch her i will personaly see to ur death
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Character sheet
Health:
Worship the great Nicky :P Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Worship the great Nicky :P Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Spirit Energy:
Worship the great Nicky :P Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807Worship the great Nicky :P Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/9223372036854775807)
Race: half demon/half angel

PostSubject: Re: Worship the great Nicky :P   Worship the great Nicky :P EmptyWed May 26, 2010 12:12 pm

not a demon god >.< and you can only KO someone easily after about 12. and thats if they dont have something to block the smell with X_X>.< AND you cannot devour any demon easily. you have to actualy fight them and kill them to devour them or they will just rape the crap outta you. no offense or anything just trying to make it fair
Back to top Go down
Nicky
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 2
Personality : Just shut up and worship me, or would you rather I eat you? How's that for a personality? :P
Era : Feudal
Marital Or Dating Status : I'm just a kid.
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Energy:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Worship the great Nicky :P   Worship the great Nicky :P EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 1:42 am

I know, I wasn't planning on using it immediatly or anything ^_^
Back to top Go down
Asami
Webmaster
Webmaster
Asami

Female
Number of posts : 74
Personality : Sweet,Caring,Giggly
Era : travling era's
Marital Or Dating Status : Sharra u hurt or bother him i will make sure your heart meets my arrow
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Character sheet
Health:
Spirit Energy:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Worship the great Nicky :P   Worship the great Nicky :P EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:49 pm

I'm Sorry i cannot Approve this!Dennied!
Back to top Go down
https://inuyasharpg.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worship the great Nicky :P   Worship the great Nicky :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Worship the great Nicky :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
inuyasha rpg :: Registration :: Character Creation.-
Jump to: